WELCOME BACK, IN-PERSON VISITS!
We are happy to welcome you and your pets back into our clinic for limited in-person visits!!
- In-person visits can be requested when scheduling a new appointment or at time of check-in (if your appointment is already scheduled) for routine and medical concern exams. Initial check in for your visit will remain curb-side.
- Curbside visits are still an option for those who would prefer to remain in their vehicle during the visit.
- All tech appointments and product pick-ups (medications, diets, medical supplies, and retail items) will remain curbside.
- Curbside check-in will remain the same for ALL appointment as well as product pick-ups, see below for our current curbside check-in process.
CURBSIDE CHECK-IN PROCESS:
- TEXT US at our business phone number when you arrive in our parking lot for any reason and let us know in the first sentence if you are here for an appointment or if it is urgent.
- Due to a higher than normal text volume, our team sorts and prioritizes response according to scheduled appointments and urgency.
- If we do not respond within a reasonable time frame, please KNOCK on our front door to notify us of your arrival, and we will greet you as quickly as possible.
- If you choose to CALL to notify us that you have arrived and we do not answer, please DO NOT LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE.
- Please come and KNOCK on our front door to notify us of your arrival if we have not answered your call after the second try. We will assist you as quickly as possible.
- If we have not responded to your call or text in a reasonable time frame, please do not continue to sit in your vehicle beyond your appointment time. PLEASE KNOCK ON OUR DOOR.
- If you come to the door, or for any reason must be face to face with an employee or doctor, we ask that you wear a proper face covering or mask.
- When an employee answers the door, please follow social distancing guidelines and STEP BACK AWAY FROM THE ENTRANCE, behind the orange line.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR IN-PERSON VISIT:
- Once checked in, an employee will greet you at your vehicle and escort you and your pet directly to an exam room for your visit.
- In order to respect employees who still have health concerns we are asking all customers that request an in-person visit to REMAIN MASKED WHILE INSIDE OUR CLINIC.
- If you do not have a mask of your own, we will provide you with one.
- Limit ONE pet parent in the room at a time for your visit.
- Our employees will also remain masked when working directly with customers.
- Once your visit is complete, we will take payment and conclude your invoice while you wait in the exam room.
- Once payment has been processed, the employee will escort you and your pet either to the front door or out to your vehicle.
- ALL rooms are thoroughly sanitized in between visits.
AS ALWAYS, WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE NAVIGATE CHANGE AND TAKE STEPS TOWARDS RETURNING TO NORMAL. Our staff are working their hardest to provide you and your pets with quality service. Please understand that during this difficult and busy time we may not be able to respond to all requests immediately as we must prioritize more urgent needs.
- When requesting prescription refills or diet requests, PLEASE PLAN AHEAD as much as possible.
- We are asking for at least 24-48 hours notice to fill requests of ANY kind.
- Please be aware, prescription diets may be on back order or unavailable due to delays in manufacturing or shipping, which is beyond our control.
- We will return your phone messages and texts as quickly as possible or within 24-48 BUSINESS hours.
- We DO NOT respond to text messages AFTER BUSINESS HOURS and will return your text within 24-48 hours of receiving it.
- If your pet has an urgent care need that should be addressed immediately and you have not received a timely response back from us or our after-hours doctor on call, PLEASE contact your nearest emergency and critical care veterinarian in your area.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US STAY HEALTHY, so we can continue to provide service for you and your pets! We appreciate your understanding and patience and value your business!