We have agreed there is still room for caution for those with higher medical risks, so we will continue to offer curb-side appointments, as well as in-person visits.
We are offering our clients the option to go mask-free OR continue masking during face-to-face engagement, depending on their own risk assessment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- In-person visits can be requested when scheduling a new appointment or at time of check-in (if your appointment is already scheduled) for routine and medical concern exams.
- Please notify us at the time you schedule your appointment or check-in whether or not you prefer employees/doctors to be masked while interacting with you.
- Curbside visits are still an option for those who would prefer to remain in their vehicle during the visit.
- Tech appointments will remain curb-side along with product pick-ups (medications, diets, medical supplies, and retail items).
- Curbside check-in will remain the same for ALL appointment as well as product pick-ups, see below for our current curbside check-in process.
CURBSIDE CHECK-IN PROCESS:
- TEXT US at our business phone number when you arrive in our parking lot for any reason and let us know in the first sentence your name, if you are here for an appointment or if it is urgent, and what parking space you are in.
- Due to a higher than normal text volume, our team sorts and prioritizes response according to scheduled appointments and urgency.
- If we do not respond within 5-10 minutes, please KNOCK on our front door to notify us of your arrival, and we will greet you as quickly as possible.
- If you choose to CALL to notify us that you have arrived and we do not answer (your call will automatically go into a queue according to the order it was received), please DO NOT LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE.
- Please come and KNOCK on our front door to notify us of your arrival if we have not answered your call. We will assist you as quickly as possible.
- If we have not responded to your call or text in a reasonable time frame, please do not continue to sit in your vehicle beyond your appointment time. PLEASE KNOCK ON OUR DOOR.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR IN-PERSON VISIT:
- Once checked in, an employee will escort you and your pet directly to an exam room for your visit.
- If you need a mask and do not have a mask of your own, we will provide you with one.
- Employees will remain masked when working directly with customers who have specifically requested this or have chosen to do so for their own health reasons.
- Once your visit is complete, we will take payment and conclude your invoice while you wait in the exam room.
- Once payment has been processed, the employee will escort you and your pet either to the front door or out to your vehicle.
- ALL rooms continue to be thoroughly sanitized in between visits.
WE KINDLY ASK THAT IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL AND HAVE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT OR PLAN TO PICK UP PRODUCT CURBSIDE, PLEASE NOTIFY US IN ADVANCE, SO OUR EMPLOYEES CAN PUT ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN PLACE AS NEEDED, BEFORE GREETING YOU, OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE EMPLOYEE SHORTAGES, WE CONTINUE TO STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL CLIENTS TO USE COMMON SENSE AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMING IN THE BUILDING IF YOU ARE SYMPTOMATIC WITH ANY CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS, HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID, OR BEEN RECENTLY EXPOSED TO A POSITIVE COVID CASE.
AS ALWAYS, WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE NAVIGATE CHANGE AND TAKE STEPS TOWARDS RETURNING TO NORMAL. Our staff are working their hardest to provide you and your pets with quality service. Please understand that during this difficult and busy time we may not be able to respond to all requests immediately as we must prioritize more urgent needs.
- When requesting prescription refills or diet requests, PLEASE PLAN AHEAD as much as possible.
- We are asking for at least 72 hours notice to fill requests of ANY kind.
- Please be aware, prescription diets may be on back order or unavailable due to delays in manufacturing or shipping, which is beyond our control.
- We will return your phone messages and texts as quickly as possible or within 24-48 BUSINESS hours.
- We DO NOT respond to text messages AFTER BUSINESS HOURS and will return your text within 24-48 hours of receiving it.
- If your pet has an urgent care need that should be addressed immediately and you have not received a timely response back from us or our after-hours doctor on call, PLEASE contact your nearest emergency and critical care veterinarian in your area.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US STAY HEALTHY, so we can continue to provide service for you and your pets! We appreciate your understanding and patience and value your business!