1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Care Credit and American Express) and checks ( from established clients only). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and the owner present.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Albany Animal Hospital, Inc. understands this and recommends you apply for the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. To apply yourself, by phone, call 1-800-859-9975.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Any Care Credit transactions under $200 will not be charged interest if paid in full by the due date of the first statement.
- Care Credit transactions under $200 do not qualify for the "6 Month Deferred Interest Plan".
- All Care Credit transactions over $200 will be considered for a "6 Month Deferred Interest Plan" where the minimum monthly payment is met each month and the balance paid in full by the end of 6 months.
- If the balance is not paid in full by the end of 6 months, interest rates will be charged, retroactive to the original purchase date.
- If you are applying for Care Credit online and are approved, please print the approval page and bring it, along with (2) forms of ID, with you to your appointment.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance website . . .